ULTRA™: A comprehensive line of Vapor Degreasing Systems considered to be the "Practical Best" combination of features with automated basket handling capability.
- NESHAP COMPLIANT
- Stout Practicality
- Simplicity of Engineering
- Heavy Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Tank Construction
- Stainless Steel Primary & Sub-Zero Condensing Coils
- Foot Activated Spray Lance System
ULTRA SERIES Vapor Degreasers
Model 2012LE with BHE Lift - Lid Closed
2012LE with Electrical Panel Open
2216LE with 2 position BHS Lift
2216LE and 2424LE
DS-60-W Distillation System
Reliance Specialty Products, Inc.: The Experts in Vapor Degreasing & Solvent Cleaning
Reliance Specialty Products provides a comprehensive approach to supporting our customers' vapor degreasing operation. The hallmark of our Reliance Ultra Vapor Degreasing Equipment line is simplicity, quality and reliability. Supported by our expertise in solvents as a manufacturer and many years of successfully supporting customers' in achieving their critical cleaning objectives across a broad range of applications.
Our Vapor Degreasing Equipment Division is staffed by solvent cleaning and vapor degreasing experts with extensive experience in the operation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of most makes of vapor degreasers. We go the extra mile to match you with the right vapor degreasing equipment, solvent and cleaning process for your application.
ULTRA SERIES Vapor Degreasers - Manufactured by Reliance in the USA
Our ULTRA Series Vapor Degreasers are what we consider to be the "Practical
Best" combination of features:
- NESHAP Compliant Features that minimize worker solvent exposure and enhance solvent containment;
- Optional Automated PLC Basket Handling Systems - to minimize worker solvent exposure, save on labor costs and provide consistency in the processing of parts;
- Customizable with immersion, vapor, vapor with spray, and ultrasonics;
- Simple engineering and stoutness of design for durability, field supportability and ease-of-maintenance;
- Excellent training for engineering design, start-up, shut down, maintenance and good solvent cleaning work practices that enhance your understanding of our equipment and ensure that your ULTRA Series vapor degreaser will be a valuable and effective part of your solvent cleaning operations;
- Easy to support in the field with accessible heating elements, replaceable ultrasonics, clear Watlow temperature read-outs, sophisticated indicator light system, simple to trouble-shoot electrical systems and updated refrigeration systems using widely available standard refrigerant.
Leaders in Comprehensive Vapor Degreasing Training, Maintenance and Solvent Cleaning Work Practices
Reliance maintains a vapor degreasing laboratory with vapor degreasing units constantly in operation to facilitate test cleaning part visits, training and part cleaning optimization. Please contact us or give us a call at 847.640.8923 to schedule a visit to see the power of the ULTRA series vapor degreaser for test part cleaning, or solvent cleaning work practice training.
Compatible with Many Industrial Solvents
Our solvent cleaning vapor degreasers effectively work with a variety of industrial solvents including, fluorinated-based, chlorinated-based, and nPB-based degreasers and cleaners.
Let Our Experts Assist You In Your Project
Our experts will be happy to discuss your cleaning objectives and assist you in selecting a vapor degreaser suitable to your application, cleaning objectives, through-put requirements, and your budget. Please contact us or give us a call at 847.640.8923.